Mon, Oct 29|
Tardigrade Obstacle Course Racing
Adult OCR Training Program - 9/12 to 10/25
Fitness Rx and Tardigrade Obstacle Course Racing have teamed up to bring you the ultimate Obstacle Course Training Program! Join our 7-week training geared towards preparing you for one of the many upcoming OCR races, including the Spartan Race on October 28th!
Time & Location
Oct 29, 2018, 3:00 PM
Tardigrade Obstacle Course Racing, 11315 Old Cordova Rd, Cordova, MD 21625, USA
About The Event
Fitness Rx and Tardigrade Obstacle Course Racing having teamed up to bring you the ultimate Obstacle Course Training Program!
- Join our 7-week training geared towards preparing you for one of the many upcoming OCR races, including the Spartan Race on October 28th!
- ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME!
- Gain confidence in yourself and your body with weekly group sessions that will quickly develop strength and endurance.
- Build a body that will carry, lift, and pull you through any obstacle.
- Learn what it takes to compete from an experienced elite OCR athlete.
- Work on building teamwork and comradery in a fun, welcoming environment.
- Benefit from the many other perks, including: FULL GYM ACCESS to Fitness Rx AND FULL ACCESS to the Tardigrade Obstacle Course to train at your convenience!
Tuesdays at 6:30 pm – Open Course Group Training at the Tardigrade Obstacle Course in Cordova
Wednesdays at 6:30 pm - Cross Training with Professional Trainer Mark Cuviello at Fitness Rx in Easton
Thursdays at 6:30 pm – Obstacle training session with Elite OCR Athlete Matt Lister at the Tardigrade Course in Cordova
Weekly group trail runs at Tuckahoe State Park, Patapsco State Park, & others!
Adult OCR Training Program